Royal on the Park Hotel, Brisbane
Mar 20 2017 - Mar 22 2017 | download iCal
Discover Best Practise Strategies for Design, Planning, Construction and Asset Management
To remain competitive, Australian port operators must plan, design, manage and maintain their assets more creatively and proactively to meet future demands and drive profitability.
With this in mind, the Coast and Marine Structures Summit 2017 will focus on key considerations relevant to ensuring your existing assets are maximised and prepared to accommodate bigger vessels.
Hear from 20+ global experts including Maritime/Coastal Engineers, Contractors, Port Authorities and more, including GHD (USA), Indonesian Port Corporation (Asia), G-Group Consulting (New Zealand), Ausenco (Australia), Port Authority NSW (Australia), to name a few.
By attending this 2-day conference, you’ll learn about:
– Innovative planning and design of ports to create efficiencies that drive profit
– Best practice asset management strategies and new PIANC design principles for bulk terminals
– Proactive asset management and maintenance to improve durability and maximise and extend asset lifecycles
– Alternative material and protection techniques trialled and tested in the US and Europe
– Strategies to shift organisational culture and mindset from asset management to asset maintenance
– How you can leverage technology to increase the efficiency of your marine structures
– Case studies on retrofitting, expanding and upgrading your ports in cost-effective ways