Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Apr 24 2018 - Apr 26 2018 | download iCal
The 3rd Singapore Maritime Technology Conference and Exhibition (SMTC) 2018 is organized by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore and will be held in conjunction with Singapore Maritime Week 2018. The theme for SMTC 2018 is “Shaping the Future Maritime Industry through Digital Innovation”.
The focus will be on digital innovation in maritime industry, evaluate how the industry has progressed so far and identify the gaps and opportunities in digital innovation and technology adoption. Specific applications, benefits and ROI will also be discussed.
- Digital Innovation Strategy
- Emerging e-marketplaces and how they are disrupting shipping
- Applications of digital technologies – what’s working and what’s not
- Technologies areas include:
- Big Data Analytics
- Autonomous Systems, Sensors & IoT
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning