Serdijn Ship Repair and Zwagerman Offshore Services have established a new company under the name Rotterdam Offshore Group BV.
Both companies have a strong reputation in providing innovative solutions for complex jobs. Their ideas and activities are complementary, so a complete portfolio can be offered to clients.
Alongside the jetties there are lay-by facilities for vessels up to 190 m and 9,5 m of depth, with sufficient crane capacity. A large yard area of more than 14,000 sqm with a fully equipped workshop.
Existing markets and new market segments will be addressed in several business modules:
- De- and mobilization, maintenance: For offshore vessels such as PSV, OSV, Seismic, Dredging, Jack-Up (Wind Turbine) Installation Vessels, (crane) barges and platforms.
- Conversions and yard repairs: For merchant and offshore vessels at jetties with support of the company’s workshop.
- Port and voyage repairs or maintenance: With trucks, floating and mobile equipment, all kind of projects can be executed in the Rotterdam- and adjacent Ports or during the voyage.
- Heavy-lift and floating cranes: Max 1400T.
- Supplier, sales/rental, and storage of equipment: Used in offshore exploration such as cranes, winches.
- Construction work: For any kind of vessel, barge, platform in the offshore and marine industry.
- High end On Site Mechanical Services: Alignments, vibration and 3D measurements, 3D scanning and on site machining.
Press Release, February 5, 2014