Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel, Cape Town
Apr 15 2013 - Apr 18 2013
Large infrastructure projects, a wealth of natural resources, a rising wave of foreign investment, and South Africa’s inclusion as one of the BRICS are adding to Africa’s emergence as one of the world’s hottest breakbulk/heavy-lift markets. But Africa’s historic trade and transportation challenges remain as barriers to entry for many logistics providers. Speakers will identify new capital projects, examine port and rail productivity, discuss coastal shipping, and review best practices for combating fraud.
Grand Connaught Rooms, London
Apr 18 2013 - Apr 19 2013
Don’t miss out on the most important event in the liner shipping calendar. Attending this year’s Global Liner Shipping conference will enable you to:
- Implement new liner business strategies and make your container business thrive in the current economy
- Examine the needs of cargo owners and discover how you can meet their expectations
- Prepare for changes in vessel capacity and the global fleet size
- Deal effectively with freight rate volatility using index-linked contracting
- Understand how the widening of the Panama Canal will impact trade globally
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in eBusiness initiatives
- Analyse cargo traffic flow and spot new regional opportunities London
Radisson Blu Hotel, Szczecin
Apr 18 2013 -
We have the pleasure to invite you again to an event dedicated to SAFE SHIPPING ON THE BALTIC SEA. The symposium will provide a discussion forum for Baltic Maritime Administrations, shipowners and other stakeholders to identify and address problems of Baltic shipping, which faces dangerous weather condition, heavy traffic and environmental hazards on the Baltic.