On November 14th 2011 Arcadia Yachts,a team composed of many professionals, launched its latest creation the Arcadia 115′ yacht.
The style for Arcadia 115′ is simple, less showy, determined by punctual functional requirements but, at the same time, impressing for innovative contents.
Arcadia 115′ – Main Equipmants:
• Engines: 2xMan 1,224 hp with ZF gearboxes
• Generators: 2×40 KW Kholer
• Air conditioning: 180.000 btu Condaria
• Electro hydraulic davit with carrying capacity of 600 kg Opacmare
• Electro hydraulic gangway: 4 mt Opacmare
• Stabilizer system: with “zero speed” option Rodriquez Marine
• Bow thrust: 50 KW Rodriquez Marine
• Sewage treatment: Hamman
• Solar panels for battery recharge
• Optional electric powered propulsion
Shipbuilding Tribune Staff, November 15, 2011; Image:arcadiayachts