The international Forum Marine Industry of Russia will take place at Gostiny Dvor exhibition hall on May 23-25, 2012.
Among organizers of the Forum are Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, RUIE, leading industry associations, Ministries and Agencies, and MegaExpo. The Forum is dedicated to matters of shipbuilding, upgrading of ports, development of navigation, introduction of innovative techniques in the field of marine machinery and building civil ship.
Features of the Forum:
- Governmental support and protection of the Russian industry interests The forum is to be held under the auspices of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Transportation of the Russian Federation, EMERCOM of Russia, the Federal Agency on Fishery of the Russian Federation, JSC United shipbuilding corporation, JSC United industrial corporation, Russian Technologies State Corporation, Rosatom State Corporation, JSC Gazprom, Rosneft Petroleum Company, Lukoil Petroleum Company, JSC Russian Railways, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, industry associations and unions (go to Greeting Letters). The Forum is to facilitate the open dialog between representatives of the industry, government agencies and business. The matters to be discussed include state support of shipbuilding, promotion of innovation projects, special purpose loan and leasing schemes, aid in upgrade and reconstruction of plants, etc. Our partners ensure premium composition of the forum participants, visitors and government-level business-delegations.
- The major industry event of the year Marine Industry of Russia will allow observing the Russian shipbuilding and navigation market in small. Multifunctionality is its distinguishing feature. The Forum includes multi-discipline exhibition (14.000 m2, over 200 participants from 20 countries) and important business programme – conferences and panel discussions as well as specialized industry events – Russian Port day, Shipbuilder day, Marine and Inland Water Transport day, Russian business day (under the sponsorship of RUIE).
- Website Communication Service We applied maximum effort to ensure the highest efficiency of communication between participants and visitors of the Forum.
Organising committee of the International Forum Marine Industry of Russia.
For participants and sponsors of the Forum, a number of programmes is offered such as “THE GENERAL PARTNER OF THE FORUM”, “THE OFFICIAL PARTNER OF THE FORUM”, “THE OFFICIAL INSURANCE COMPANY OF THE FORUM”, “THE SPONSOR OF THE REGISTRATION”. As a part of the Business programme, the event also offers different options of sponsoring the Forum. The event establishes special conditions for organizations offering their innovative solutions and collective exhibits. By means of different services of event’s website Forum visitors can find reliable partners (by field of action, equipment or key words) and make appointments with them.
In the course of event all visitors and participants will receive a special map-guide and our personnel will present them an instruction package and assist in finding the stands of companies of interest. A lot of meeting rooms and free of charge Internet-areas will serve to efficient work.
Major sections of the Forum:
- Shipbuilding and ship repair: sea- and ocean-going carriers, inland waterways crafts and mixed river-sea-going ships, fishing vessels, icebreaker ships, ocean engineering equipment, hulls and their structural components, shipbuilding and ship repair machinery, shipbuilding materials and components, shipbuilding technologies, ship repair and special-purpose works, design and engineering, research activities, inquires and examinations;
- Ship power plants, systems and electrical facilities: ship power plants, ship engines and propulsion systems, ship electrical facilities, propulsion systems and components;
- Ship navigation, control and communication systems: ship automatic machinery and management systems, navigation systems, communication equipment, optical devices;
- Shipboard machinery and facilities: general purpose shipboard equipment: bilge, sanitary, ballast, fire-fighting etc.; deck equipment and facilities, cargo lifting and handling equipment;
- Equipment for oil and gas production and development of ocean and shelf resources;
- Sea and river ports: port installations, port facilities and equipment;
- Waterways and hydraulic structures building pontoon bridges, ferry crossing, dams and dam lakes, hydraulic structures repair, berths, piers and breakwaters
- Industrial services: freight, agency services, navigations charts, leasing, sea and river transportation services, services for shipping industry, water resources conservation, human resource development and recruitment, registration, classification and surveillance activities, surveyor services, insurance, law and financial service
Shipbuilding Tribune Staff, April 30, 2012; Image: mir-forum