Over the last couple of years, Europe’s offshore sailors have discovered a new, inexpensive route to thrilling, high speed sailing. They have discovered Class 40 racing.
There is an urgent need for significant infrastructure investment in both port and inland logistics capabilities in ...read more →
The sea is often unrelenting and unforgiving which for those braving the stormy waters proved to be very dangerous ...read more →
The EU’s TEN-T Programme will co-finance with over €1.5 million the construction of the first in Europe ...read more →
Canals are human-made waterways which have been of immense importance to commerce and the development, growth and ...read more →
LNG Shipping conference
What can you expect from the LNG Shipping conference?
Essential global industry analysis on the key issues impacting global LNG transportation including:
– Outlook on the future of LNG supply from the U.S., Russia, Africa and Australia
– Assess the latest technical innovations in engine and containment systems to improve LNG carrier efficiency
– Examine growth areas in small scale LNG and the impact this has on the LNG carrier market
– Explore the developing options for fleet finance and assess the world of MLPs
– Receive an update from the Panama Canal Authority on how the expansion will impact LNG carriers
If you want to stay abreast of global changes in the industry and develop strategies to capitalise on new opportunities for the LNG fleet, don’t miss this year’s LNG Shipping Conference.read more >
Design & Operation of Offshore Wind Farm Support Vessels
The two day conference aims to cover all aspects of design, navigation, communication & controls, classification & statutory requirements, sea keeping & manoeuvring, crew safety & comfort fatigue, health & safety, environment, operation, powering & propulsion, construction, machinery & equipment.read more >
A decidedly European show for all those involved in the marine economy.
Organised by le marin, part of the Ouest-France group and GICAN, with the support of the European Network of Maritime Cluster, Euromaritime is the only business show dedicated to European marine business.
It reflects the ambitions of Europe’s integrated maritime policy:
– Bring together businesses and organisations from all the sectors of the marine trade,
– Present skills and know-how,
– Build bridges to provide stronger growth and a more competitive economy.
250 exhibitors and around 8000 visitors are expected for this 2nd edition taking place in Paris, Porte de Versailles, covering an area of 8,500 square metres.read more >
4th Annual Global Liner Shipping Middle East Conference
Global Liner Shipping Middle East 2015 conference agenda
- Triple keynote session: regional growth and opportunity presentations from UASC, DP World and Maersk
- Head-to-head port panel: customers quiz leading ports and terminals to tackle the question of induced demand or excess capacity
- Afternoon container task force: an interactive afternoon designed for delegates to share solutions for terminal productivity, supply chain security and green shipping initiatives
- GCC rail network updates: examine project time lines and the predicted impact of enhanced regional infrastructure
- Containerisation International’s data hub: essential trade statistics and industry analysis
- Commodity corner: review trends in imports and exports and examine the specialist requirements of petrochemical, aluminium and perishable goods shippers
- Town hall style open forum: an opportunity to help shape the agenda and share your conference objectives
read more >
This video shows how Siemens propulsion systems and automation solutions for achieving energy efficiency on the ...read more →
On behalf of the nation’s tugboat, towboat and barge operators, the American Waterways Operators (AWO) President ...read more →
U.S. Sen. David Vitter, lead Senate Republican negotiator for the Water Resources Reform & Development Act ...read more →
On the 8th of May, the Port of Rotterdam Authority, the German state of Rhineland-Palatinate and the port ...read more →
Construction works on the new 176 TEUs container vessel are in full swing at Western Marine shipyard (Bangladesh). ...read more →
Twenty-five new dredging vessels should be built for operation at inland waterways of Russia, said Igor Zlobin, ...read more →
The first WSDOT 144-Car Ferry is nearing completion at Vigor Industrial. Officials have stated that the completed ...read more →
Western Marine Shipyard has signed a new agreement for the construction of one more container ship for Aryan ...read more →